Monday, November 05, 2007

Shutting down

Well, I've been very lax in writing my thoughts for quite a while now, and to be honest, I can't seem to find the effort to keep it up. I still love following politics, I'll keep reading everyone else's blogs, and I will stay an active member of my school's Young Liberals, but the last few months, I really haven't found the inspiration necessary to keep up with regular postings. So I guess I'll shut down my comments for now. Whenever we have our next federal election, I will hopefully still contribute to Greg's Riding Bloggers, but I don't think I have the desire to keep this one up. It's been fun while it lasted, and it has certainly given me a newfound respect for those bloggers who can actually maintain a blog. Thanks to everyone who has perused my commentary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be missed. All the best.