Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer delays

Well, I know I haven't updated recently, and there are a few reasons. One, I've been pretty busy with school the last few weeks, getting into midterms and all for this term. Second, I haven't really found inspiration. Barring some overly exciting events, I'll probably take it fairly slow the next few months.

But coming up, it should still be interesting to see how the Alberta provincial by-elections turn out. The Liberals have a real shot at the seat in Calgary, and it would truly be a great victory for them to win that seat. People seem upset at the PCs, and it would be great for the opposition to capitalize on it. Still a long way from fully booting them out of power, but the smaller and smaller the PCs get, the better it is for Alberta.

No comments: