Sunday, October 01, 2006

No more Ribs

Well, I did say at the start that I would comment not only on politics, but on other matter as well. One of those happens to be the Canadiens. Today, we dealt away Ribeiro.

Now, I post on a few message boards and the general consensus is people don't like him. Similar to how most of us Liberals feel about Volpe. I am not so against Ribeiro, since I think he has a lot of talent and couple be a decent centre in the future. But I definitely did not shed a tear when I heard the news. Hopefully Plekanec will be an adequate replacement on the second line. Hopefully this one turns out as good as last year's last minute Hossa for Murray deal.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Yay

Denis Coderre told me yesterday that Ribs was traded.

I was much happier than he was.

Ribeiro played Bantam and Midget for the Bourassa Blitz.

In the meantime, I was jumping up and down