Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Rick Mercer Report

As much as I hate what Harper stands for and would like nothing more than to kick him out of government, he can be pretty funny at times. Maybe just because I haven't seen the Rick Mercer report in a while, but I did find his sketch at 24 Sussex drive pretty good. Then adding on with the Peter MacKay dogfood, pretty good skit.

Otherwise, I still don't know why Pete decided not to apologize about his remark. Honestly, even if he know there was absolutely no audio tape and no way people could clarify, what's so bad about owning up to a comment that was said in the heat of the moment and saying, "I'm sorry"?

Finally, Layton meeting with Harper. I gotta agree with Far and Wide on this. If Layton could get us a new deal onthe environment, I don't mind. We all applauded him when he came in to help us on the budget a year ago, so why would we be against him when he's trying to help get more for the environment? I mean, it's especially good if Layton tries and Harper refuses, then we can even campaign against him not even considering anything else for the environment.

No comments: