Friday, December 22, 2006

End of the term

Well, I've finished my term, and I must say, it was jammed full of good politics. This was my first real foray into blogging, and I must say it's not as easy as you'd expect. Continually coming up with commentary isn't overly easy to do, especially when not much goes on.

But for now, my term is officially over, and we enter the holiday break. Blogging I'm sure will be sporadic over that time. And when I get back to the habit in the Winter, I may also bring a more American perspective, as I'll be working in Northern California. How will all the craziness that I'm sure we'll see be covered down there? We'll just have to wait and see.

But for now, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukkah, a Festive Festivus, and a good time for whatever other holidays you may celebrate!

No comments: