Friday, September 14, 2007

Dalton Rally in Kitchener

Well, the place was packed last night to see Dalton speak, even if the Liberals only hold 2 of the 5 local [ish] ridings in the area. He definitely came across a bit differently last night then when I saw him up at Nippissing for SummerFling. Personally, I wasn't overly fond of his speech. He seemed too forceful and not as much of an easy-going fella that I think plays very well for him. And as much as it's nice to keep talking about education and health care, I wouldn't mind hearing about some other topics sometime as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the campaign goes, but I do think we'll need some good policies other than health and education to be able to beat Tory, even if he continues to do his best to keep running into his own sword.

No comments: