Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More to life than politics

Well, I started out saying I would comment on matters other than politics, and a while back I abandoned that. However, with today being Super Tuesday in the East Playoff race, I thought I'd mention it.

6 teams compete - only 3 will make it in. All 6 in action tonight. We could see stuff tighten up even further today, or we may see stuff spread out a bit.

The Habs may also be getting some good news, with Huet possibly returning this week, although the way Halak has played, Huet doesn't seem as necessary.

The Isles get some bad news, as Dipietre suffers post-concussion syndrome. Always sucks when guys get hurt, but at this stage, it's a big break for the others in the race.

So how will it all end, with only a couple weeks left in the season? Nobody knows, but it will surely be fun to watch. Hopefully the Habs can keep their run here and make their historic collapse a little less historic.

No comments: